Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mankato race calendar

Anyone tired of having to Google search every race they plan on participating in will appreciate this.

I have made upcoming races (road races, duathlons, triathlons etc) in the Mankato area accessible on the right side of my blog, with the dates of the events and links to their appropriate Web sites. Some of the links are merely to the organizer's site, as the they either haven't set up online registration or don't intend to. Some of the events are also pretty far in advance (9 months to go until the Mankato Marathon!), but since I'm a race-finding junkie, I figured I might as well put my searching talent to good use and make it easier for everyone else.

If anyone finds local events not listed on the side, please let me know via comments or e-mail (avoigt@mankatofreepress.com) so that I can add them to the calendar.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaz