Tuesday, August 10, 2010

RAGBRAI column (apologies for the hiatus)

Quick entry this time.

Here is a link to the column I wrote for Sunday's paper reflecting on the RAGBRAI experience. Obviously, week-long journey like that is difficult to encapsulate in a few hundred words, but it at least sort of touches on the experience. The trip really was the highlight of my summer.

I'm sure I will be participating in RAGBRAI again in the future. And if not RAGBRAI, at least a group ride similar to it.

I will post a photo album of some of the pictures I took during the week as soon as I figure out how to do so on blogger. Apologies to my readers for not posting anything this past week. It has been a hectic few days of family visiting (my brother and his wife recently had a baby) and cleaning (I'm currently in the process of moving).

I can assure my readers that I have not grown tired of writing about biking or anything else that avoids sitting still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yaz